Thursday, October 09, 2003

Almost Famous

Well, today I got published on the internet. No, I don't mean this blog, somewhere else. Here is the link:

Mark's Timesuck

If you look at the October 9th post, I'm the third article down. Enjoy.

Go on. Take the money and run...

So yesterday we got the letter from our old apartment complex explaining how much of our deposit we will be getting back. Ready?..... All of it.

Yup. We are getting all of the money back (less the non-refundable part of the pet deposit). THey didn't charge us anything for any damages or cleaning and believe me, they should have. We even left a broken mini-blind (we tried to replace it but couldn't find the correct size) and they claimed in their move-out form that replacement mini-blinds would be $45. Not to mention the scratches on the linoleum in the second bathroom. We thought they would at least hold out around $100 to cover misc stuff. When Candice handed me the letter it was all I could do not to laugh. I don't know why, I just felt like laughing when I read the letter...

Go Mark. Go Candice. It's your birthday! (not really) Party naked! (ok)

No comments: