Kill that tard with the cell phone. Oh wait....
Saturday night Pill Boy was in town so the wife and I made it to kill Bill with said Bro-in-law and Lothario. What can I say. Kill Bill was just a fun movie. I was pissed when the credits started rolling simply because I wanted to see the rest of the movie. I imagine that some people will hate this movie and deplore it for it's high level of violence. Those people just don't get it.
Ok, enough of the movie. Just go see it.
Now, on to the quoting the wife. (Sorry C, told you I would)
We were making our way out of Target yesterday pushing our cart of new favorite belongings when we pass pass two attractive girls and their mom. After they pass and are out of earshot the wife says "Huh, two hot daughters and a hot MILF".
God I love my wife.....
Monday, October 13, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment