Monday, October 20, 2003

Right.

So I added a link to Drains blog on the left. For those not "In the Know", Drain (or sometimes referred to Adrian by his birth-givers) was one of the roomates from back at the brown-shit-shack*. I found his blog this morning and I have to say that it looks pretty damn cool. So take a look, just don't stare.

Football.

Saturday we ventured out to Richardson (Woo hoo! A whole 10 miles!) for a game of tackle football with some of Candice's co-workers. Had a good time. I had an interception and a touchdown in the first 5 minutes. Then my body figured out what the hell I was doing and decided to put a stop to that. I am out of shape. I was out of gas after about 10 minutes. Liquids helped, but the guy I was covering on the other team and I had a little understanding. "You don't run too fast, and I won't run too fast." My legs are toast. We played for about 1 1/2 or 2 hours and my legs are still sore today. I told Candice last night that I feel like Jack Sparrow. My legs will move but not exactly where I tell them to go...


*Brown-shit-shack: Derived from the Micah lexicon of house naming. When Bloyd and Micah were driving around looking potential houses in Stillwater, we came upon a homely looking place that was brown. After long deliberation (1 second) Micah decreed "Eh, brown-shit-shack." Low and behold, we ended up living in said brown shit shack for... 3 years?

No comments: