Holy Crap.
Last night the wife and I went out to dinner for our anniversary (2 years). We figured that we would splurge and headed on over to Fogo De Chao. Good lord. This place is awesome. I have never felt so pampered when at a resturaunt. Now I say pampered but the waitstaff was never intrusive or imposing, they were always dead-on with the service. The food is phenominal. I think there are a dozen different meat selections that are all served table-side. Everything from Filet Mignon to two different sirloins to Lamb, Pork Tenderloin, Beef Rump steak. It was incredible. I highly recommend this place to anyone for a truely unique experience. Adam, Boone, they have locations in Houston and Chicago...
Mind you, this place is not really cheap but take yourself there for a treat sometime.
Oh, and for the wine-lovers out there, the wine list will blow your mind.
Monday, October 27, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment