Our Page. Our lack of Content.
man, i thought it was mark posting that for a minute.Candice wants to do harry potter... Freud would probably have a field day with that one.
scandalous!
No, not Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliff. There is a BIG difference.
Better run your ass to amazon and preorder your copy of the Deathly Hallows. Drop Date: July 21.
I have a Barnes & Noble preferred card, I just pre-order and the ship it to me with my fat discount.
Nothing dirty about this at all. I'm going to the first in line...
For Daniel or the last book? lol.
What do you think, studly?
lmao.
Will we be fighting to be first in line? : )
That series isn't over yet?Daniel had a hilarious cameo on HBO's Extras last week.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
man, i thought it was mark posting that for a minute.
Candice wants to do harry potter... Freud would probably have a field day with that one.
scandalous!
No, not Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliff. There is a BIG difference.
Better run your ass to amazon and preorder your copy of the Deathly Hallows. Drop Date: July 21.
I have a Barnes & Noble preferred card, I just pre-order and the ship it to me with my fat discount.
Nothing dirty about this at all. I'm going to the first in line...
For Daniel or the last book? lol.
What do you think, studly?
lmao.
Will we be fighting to be first in line? : )
That series isn't over yet?
Daniel had a hilarious cameo on HBO's Extras last week.
Post a Comment