Let the good times roll
For those of you that know, care, or whatever here is the picture of how I look today. They shaved my head from about the ears down, there goes my hair. But if that's the price for no headaches I will gladly pay it, hair grows back. Just try not to make fun of me in the mean time. I have one stitch each over where the stimulator goes in the back of my head. I don't get to wash my hair for 5-7 days until I go back and this gets taken out. I guess I'm a lucky one that got this done in the back of the head because I can take a bath. I'm doing pretty well and hopeful.
5 comments:
Make fun of you? Are you kidding? No headaches *and* you don't have to take a shower for a week? I'm envious.
I just hope all this gets rid of your headaches. If I'd had a six-month headache, there'd be pools of blood in the streets.
Actually is been going on for a year now. F. A year.
uh... the not showering thing is kind of creepy - both not doing it and Boone for being so excited at the thought of not doing it... as for the rest, I hope it works!
:D
It's worse, I have to have this in until the 17th. Damn MLK day. I'm going tonight to buy some dry shampoo.
Post a Comment