Monday, January 22, 2007

Some times life throws too much at you

We have had Sam for about three weeks now. During these three weeks training should have become easier, life should have been fun. Sam is not your normal puppy. Something wasn't wired right in this baby. This Saturday we have to take him in to be put down. I feel like all I have done is cry since this decision was made. Please think of him this Saturday as he makes his way across the rainbow bridge. I hope over there he will be the wonderful puppy we know he should have been. And please, spay or neuter you pets. Then there won't be so much in-breeding and babies like Sam won't be born like they are.

I am at home today with a stomach bug. The suck. And Mark got called in on his day off so he's at work. Not fun either.

I have scheduled my surgery for February 7th. It's a day surgery with a 10-14 day at home recovery. My boss took it much better then I expected. Please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me that all goes well that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Sam will both be in my prayers.