New Look
Well, Google finally made some changes around Blogger after they had purchased them sometime last year. They made the editing of the blogs pretty easy and a lot more customizable so I switched this blog over to the new system.
C and I figured it could use a makeover So what you now see is a result of this. What do you think? Like it?
Edit: SCREW! It's the same template as GreenGuru. Ah well... Immitation and all that crap...
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I likes it! But mostly I'm happy that your comments section won't be retarded anymore...
:)
It looks just like Boone's. could you be any more unoriginal?
lol.
I kid, I kid. Looks good.
"3) At 56 knots, pull back and leave the ground (which my instructor calls "rotating" for some strange reason"
We called it rotation in the Air Force as well...wait. This is the wrong fucking blog! Dammit, they look exactly alike!.
Ouch Jerm, lol.
ROFL!! That's the best comment you've ever left, Jerm. Hilarious.
Post a Comment