I don't know what to say about that really. It's not like I didn't booze it up in high school, or that my friends never pretended to give a blow job to a banana or a bottle of water. The mean prank stuff is what I have a hard time with, but the sad part is people wouldn't have cared about that if not for the sex and alcohol pictures. Oh well. Glad I'm not a high school principal.
It just suprises me that it hit news this big. People are losing their jobs over it and it's messing with lives, but sadly things like this and worse happen in high schools everyday. What made this one stand out?
2 comments:
I don't know what to say about that really. It's not like I didn't booze it up in high school, or that my friends never pretended to give a blow job to a banana or a bottle of water. The mean prank stuff is what I have a hard time with, but the sad part is people wouldn't have cared about that if not for the sex and alcohol pictures. Oh well. Glad I'm not a high school principal.
It just suprises me that it hit news this big. People are losing their jobs over it and it's messing with lives, but sadly things like this and worse happen in high schools everyday. What made this one stand out?
Post a Comment