Friday, April 27, 2007

Cats

Today I saw a couple funny things. One, a cat named Puff Daddy, and no, the owner wasn't what you would expect. Second, the most beautiful cat with blue eyes and he weighed in at 18.9 pounds. It wasn't fat either, just a damn big cat.

Please bring on the suggestions on what to do for feet that are killing you from standing on them all day. I think I might die soon from the pain. No on should have to stand for 8 hours. Corporate made the rule and you know they have desk jobs. Grrr.

Have a great Friday night kids.

5 comments:

greenGuru said...

The answer to life is comfortable shoes. Spend all the money you can on the best, most comfortable shoes ever.

Candice said...

I will in a heart beat, I just need to know what to buy.

Anonymous said...

And have Mark give you a foot rub everynight after work. I rub Jeremy's feet almost everynight.

Mark said...

What, does he clean that stuff at work with his feet?

Okjerm said...

C, comfy shoes are a must. I suggest cross trainers. New Balance or Nike. After you get the shoes buy some inserts. Dr. Scholles has a couple of atheletic shoes with the gel pads built in. Those are awesome. Other than that you're gonna have about a month of sore feet until you get used to being on them all day. When I got the runner job at the law firm I had horribly sore feet for three weeks after I started.