Monday, April 09, 2007

Unexpected day off

I couldn't get in touch with the guy that hired me until about 8:30am today so I got today off unexpectedly. Of course that means I'm working Saturday. And tomorrow I don't go in until 10am. Talk about a change for me. I'm used to 7-4. So today was not my first day at the new job, tomorrow will be.

Houston was disappointing this weekend. I rained like hell so we packed up early. No one was coming out in the cold rain to see dogs. I did get taken to an amazing German place to eat that I vowed to take Mark to the next time we hit Houston. Boone, be ready.

I talked the hubby into coming home a little early so we can go catch Grindhouse.

4 comments:

greenGuru said...

I'm all about some German food! When are you coming down?

Let me know what you thought of Grindhouse. I'm gathering folks to go see it this weekend.

cyclefreaks said...

German food... mmm. German bier...mmm. Bring on the strudel!

cyclefreaks said...

where is the post about your new job?? I want details on how much you're gonna love it!

Anonymous said...

You gush about the new job but no info on it-- what's up with that C?