Our Page. Our lack of Content.
Holy crap, snow! Man, I wish we could get some of that down here.But we did get some of that same cold snap yesterday.
Ha ha. You guys got more than we did. I had a couple of flakes on my windshield this morning.
yeah, it's now 5:03pm. how much of that is left, and how badly did people play bumper cars down there in the land of what-in-the-fuck-is-this-white-shit?
Meh. the stuff up against the house on the north side is still there, everything else is gone.
There were wrecks everywhere. One of the girls at worked had to use a spatula to clean her windshield this morning.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Holy crap, snow! Man, I wish we could get some of that down here.
But we did get some of that same cold snap yesterday.
Ha ha. You guys got more than we did. I had a couple of flakes on my windshield this morning.
yeah, it's now 5:03pm. how much of that is left, and how badly did people play bumper cars down there in the land of what-in-the-fuck-is-this-white-shit?
Meh. the stuff up against the house on the north side is still there, everything else is gone.
There were wrecks everywhere. One of the girls at worked had to use a spatula to clean her windshield this morning.
Post a Comment