I made some baked spaghetti for dinner tonight and that shit was good! All we needed was some good bread and a salad and it would have been perfect. I think we are going to split a beer now to top it off.
I rock! I made pro on Wii bowling last night. Too bad I have a sore shoulder now. Lol. I hurt myself playing a video game. My best game was about 230. For those of you that don't know I suck at bowling in real life. I think I got 90 once.
The master bathroom is done! We finally painted the first room in the house and love it. We picked a lilac color and with the white trim and cabinets it came out great.
Update: Here it is

5 comments:
So, where are the pictures?
We tried to take some the other night and they weren't turning out too good. We will try again when we get it put back together and cleaned.
Ooooh, I love that color!!!
"We" picked lilac? LOL. Something tells me Mark didn't excitedly pick up the paint sample screaming, "ooh, let's do lilac!!"
Very pretty!!
I pretty much just trusted her and her color choices, but no, I don't think I thought of Lilac as the color for the bathroom.
It does look really good with all the while trim and shower/tub/counters.
Post a Comment