I feel a change in the wind
There will be some changes in my future, details will come at a later date. I can say one of them involves not wearing glasses anymore. "FIRE THE LASER!!!"
I love going online to pick out the pictures of Kaia I want prints on and they mail them to me. Then I carry them around and show they all off, minus the ones framed on the fireplace mantel. I can't wait to see her again next weekend. Oooh, I also found a great children's book to get her about corgis. I have to make sure she loves corgis and cats, its in the rule book.
Ambien withdraws, those suck ass. My doctor pulled me off Ambien because I was having some bad incidents, yes like the stuff you read about. No trickle down, just cold turkey and onto something else. At least this means no more random posts, shopping online or strange conversations I have little or no memory of the next day.
If you haven't checked out Boone's blog do so now for updates. And send all your happy, healthy thoughts his way. We love this guy too much for things not to improve.
Can someone come clean my house? I just don't have the time and energy to get it all done. Mark and I worked out butts off on Sunday and still aren't finished. And why is it the rooms you use the most are always the last ones to be cleaned? Our bedroom furniture has an inch of dust on it and don't even ask about the pet hair.
We worked the dog show last Friday and OMG! Some of those people are crazy. If you haven't seen Best In Show yet go see it asap. Those people really are there. And damn, some of them are rude as hell. I love doing rescue work, would have fun with agility or obedience but hell no to showing any dogs.
Last but not least, Baggy's glucose level is almost normal. We are still doing injections every 12 hours and have changed all the cats to the prescription diet. She seems to be walking a little better and is getting used to us tracking her down and giving her shots. I'm just glad the needle is really small so I don't feel like I'm hurting her twice a day for the rest of her life. We are still trying to decide how to handle time away from home now. I know we can board her but with her age the stress may be too much. I have a co-worked who lives close by that came over last Friday and let all the dogs, fed everyone and gave her the shot so maybe she will be willing to do it again. Speaking of, I need to write out her check and pay her.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good luck with the "laser."
Post a Comment