We got to see Kaia this weekend so of course it was a good weekend. I can't believe how much bigger she was this time. She is 8 lbs now so she gained over 3 lbs since the last time we saw her.
Damn we need a bigger car. Driving to OK and back with 4 dogs in the car is not fun. I ended up in the back seat on the way home so the car sick dog could ride in the front.
Tomorrow I take the new foster into see the specialist. He is a 55 lb corgi and from the records has been over 50 lbs for the last 5 years. This has done a number on his spine and will probably cost 2-3 grand. I am applying for grants, keep your fingers crossed. He is such a sweet boy, I really want to help him get healthy.
I'll update you on the other changes next week.
Until then,

No comments:
Post a Comment