Saturday, April 19, 2008

The latest

Things ended badly at my previous employer. I will be starting at the new place a week earlier. Lasik will just have to wait again. I have two weeks to get my house in order, take care of some appointments and get myself on track. Then I start the new job and continue moving on in my career. Yes, I call this my career. I finally found what fits me and makes me very happy.

It feels so great to have some time with Mark again. We actually ran errands, bought stuff for the yard and and having a great time together. I bet I can even get a date out of him! It makes it difficult when one of your two days a week off are during the week when your husband and all your friends are at work. Not to mention you get more accomplished around the house when you have two days in a row off.

I am really happy we bought a Wii. Its so much fun and something I can play and not suck at! My friend Chrystine and I are kick ass bowlers, I dare you to take us on!

Hope you all have a good weekend. Thanks again to those of you that were there for me this week.

4 comments:

Okjerm said...

Does this mean we should boycott Petsmart?

Candice said...

No, I didn't work for Petsmart.

Okjerm said...

The vet's office was IN a Petsmart, right? That's close enough for a boycott. I mean, I still won't buy anything from the 21st Borders without spitting on the floor.

Candice said...

Thanks, but not necessary.