Wednesday, April 09, 2008

More from me

I got a new job, I start in May! It's with a private practice here in town. : )
I will be getting lasik in May, glasses will go bye bye.

I took the new foster in to meet the specialist this week. We will be doing surgery in a couple weeks, keep your fingers crossed we get the grant to help with the cost. Its over $3000. We have managed to get 2.5 lbs. off him in the week we have had him so far. Very exciting!

Its raining cats and dogs here tonight, lets hope the roof doesn't blow off! They just said something about baseball size hail.

4 comments:

Okjerm said...

A private practice that does what? Is it a vet? What's the position? Tell us or I'll be forced to fill in the details for myself.

Candice said...

Ha, its a vet.

cyclefreaks said...

uh... if you don't get the grant, you don't have to pay for that dog's surgery, do you??

Exciting about the job. I hope it's greatness!

Candice said...

We will have to figure something out. Not sure what happens if they say no. This is the first application I have done myself.