Thursday, April 24, 2008

It was a success

Andy came home from the surgeons office today and everything went great. He has some bruising and swelling but nothing out of the ordinary. He will go back in 10-14 to get the staples removed and has to take it easy for 4-6 weeks. His future family will have to use a harness instead of a leash, but no big deal. He also weighed in at 50 lbs. when Mark dropped him off for the surgery. He is going to be a new dog by the end of the summer. And he is just so sweet. I love this guy.

Wii play

Joe, Chrystine and Haylea have come over several times in the last few weeks and we eat and sit around playing on the Wii. Chrystine and I rock at Wii bowling, might have to form a league. : ) Haylea and Joe are getting better every game. Now if we can just get Mark to hang out with us instead of playing WOW..... I hate that game.

Insomnia blows


Twice in the last few days I have still been awake at 5am. This sucks and I feel like ass. I called the sleep doc today and left a message to let them know the new med isn't working. I basically have a week until I start the new job to find a new med and get some sort of a routine down again. Keep your fingers crossed. I have learned Animal Planet is a great thing and has real shows on at 3am.

1 comment:

Andia said...

And so does lifetine and HGTV. Sorry about the no sleep.... I'll cross my fingers for you.