You sitting down? Seriously. Sit down.
Here is a representative from Oklahoma hard at work.
Representing you.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/03/10/dnt.ok.lawmaker.anti.gay.kwtv
Congrats Oklahoma, she seems like a real winner.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The little (R) before her name says it all.
To me, the scary part is that she may actually represent the views of large segments of the population.
Being a southern baptist married to the pastor of Olivet Baptist Church I can tell you she does.
Can't we rapture these dumbfucks already and get them the hell (pun) away from us?
Jerm, there are more of them than there are of us.
They tend their flocks well. Baaaa.
I like that this loon is defending her hate speech with the 1st amendment. Uh... this is the same idiot that crusaded for books with homosexual themes to be banned from libraries. That's like a pro-lifer getting an abortion.
Perils of living in a Red State.
Well, that decides it.
Life in Texas sucks. Briefly I considered going back to Oklahoma to be closer to my family. Forget it. I'd rather move to Louisiana to be closer to one of my best friends.
She's a lesbian, by the way. I trust her with my 2-year old more than I trust my husband.
What a god-damn shame. No pun intended. I agree with Jerm... where's the rapture when you need it???
Post a Comment