F.B. cont.....
As Mark and I were driving around looking for my car for the hell of it I remembered something. May 20, 1996, Candice bought her first car. A white Honda Civic. May 20, 2003 the bad men took that same car away. Basically some assholes stole my car seven years later to the day. How fucked up is that? Oh, and incase you didn't see my post on the comments section, the Toll Tag people ran a check on my toll tag. My car was tracked getting on the George Bush Turnpike at 3:55am. So it was stolen earlier than I thought. I did get a free rental car since my car is a "Total Theft." I got a red Mustang. Not the Metro or Aspire I was expecting so I can't complain. I just wish I was still driving my own car, damn it! Now I get to sit and wait for the detective and adjustor to contact me. The guy at Hertz said usually if they haven't found your car in 20 days they go ahead and assume they never will and settle. I can have the rental for up to 30 days.
I also had my stereo and about 20 of my favorite cd's in the car. People, don't leave shit in your car. Never mind that all of these were in the glove box and the only things in plain view were my sun shade and an umbrella. So, if you ever need an idea of something to buy Mark and I, we now have a list of DVD's and cd's that were stolen from us. Fuck we need to hurry up and move! Come on September!
I'll keep you posted. I have a feeling my car is either dumped somewhere because the little punk kids got tired of it or it's in pieces being scrapped in some garage somewhere. Fargin Iceholes!!!!!!!!
Have you seen my Honda? Bad men took my Honda.
Tuesday, May 20, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment