FUCK BEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I wake up this morning dreading the drive to work because it's supposed to rain. Around 6:45-7:00am I look out to see if it is indeed raining and what do I see? MY FUCKING CAR HAS BEEN STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How 'bout that for a wake up call? So, I call Mark first to see if he by some crazy chance in hell moved my car somewhere I couldn't see it. We all know the answer is no. I then run downstairs and look for my car and check out the spot where it was parked. No broken glass on the ground. At least that means someone isn't driving my car around in the rain with a broken window, I guess. So, I then call 911 and report it stolen. Might I add that Mark and I think it was stolen between the time he left for work, 5:45ish, and the time I looked out the window. I think this because he said it was starting to sprinkle when he left and when I went out there the spot where my car had been was dry. So, the cops called me back within 10 minutes and I filed a police report. The lady said more than likely it was some punk kids and they will dump it somewhere. She got all my numbers if they find it and gave me a special number to call if we find it. Fucking great! Now I am sitting at home waiting for the insurance company to call to find out what to do next. Isn't life FUCKING great?
Tuesday, May 20, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment