Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Question

Do we only try to fill up someone's comments when they're away on a personal vacation or does that include business trips as well? I ask this because Cory is in Chicago for business and his comments are being left all alone. Now, I'm not asking for trouble here, just curious where we draw the lines. Like, funerals would be a no, but trips to New Orleans are a yes. Things like that.

Am I alone here...

Am I the only one who tends to get a little angry with people when the say they didn't like a great movie, say the Matrix Reloaded? It makes me wonder, are they just too stupid to understand it? Would they know a good movie if it came up and bit them on the ass? I'm the same way with music. I know we all have our own unique tastes and all, but come on! I don't have to like something to know it's good. I can still admit something is good even if I hated it. I guess there are some people out there that would choose the wrong pill if given the choice. Idiots!

Alone time

I don't know about the rest of you, but there are times when I just want to get away from Mark and have the place to myself. I don't know, maybe get the chance to miss each other like we used to when we lived in different states. The funny thing is tonight I'm getting that. He went over to a co-worker's to have a Halo session and I have the places to myself for a couple of hours. You want to know the problem? I'm completely bored and don't know what to do. Sure, I could read a book, take a bath, talk to friends on the phone, etc., but I can do all of those things when he's here. I can't for the life of me think of anything to do that I can't usually do when he's here. You guys know what I'm talking about. You get to sit around and play X Box games or computer games for hours and don't have to worry about someone wanting "quality time" or needing to get online. Why can't I think of anything to do? And no, I don't mean anything that would get me in trouble or cause a divorce. I mean the things I like to do that Mark really doesn't. Any suggestions?

One last question

I'm sure by now all of you have had the chance to hear the new Metallica single, St. Anger. So, what are your thoughts? I love the guitar and drums, but I can't help but feel like James is missing a little something. Don't get me wrong, I like it and can't wait to get the new album. On the radio today they were saying that one guy had gotten to listen to bits and pieces of the album and couldn't say enough great things about it, but even they were a little disappointed with the first release. Yes, I am still a die hard fan and always will be so don't go damning me to hell for not saying I loved it because I do really like it. It's like the great Mortal Combat line, "Now for a taste of things to come..." God, can June 10th get here any faster?

No comments: