Monday, May 05, 2003

Ok, Candice finally has a job. Well, pending the pee test I just had to take and the background check. Nothing I haven't done before. It's a six month contract position with Perot Systems, yep as in Ross Perot. Just data entry, but it's a paycheck and something to get me out of this damn apartment. For those of you keeping count I've been stuck here for the last seven months, minus the two weeks I went back to work to quit my last shit hole job. That might have been a lot more fun, had we had the money for me to do stuff. So, blogging will have to stop for me during the day. Don't know how I will survive that. I've become a blogging addict!

I did however already inform the new job that I will be off the 15-16th. Can't miss Geek Fest 2003! And since it's just a temp job it won't hurt me anyway. Speaking of Geek Fest 2003, these are some of the suggestions that have been thrown around of things to do. Besides playing the game and seeing the movie twice that is. Taste of Addison is that weekend and there's been some talk of going out somewhere Saturday night drinking/dancing type thing. Let us know what else you have in mind. Also, if you could let the Bloyd Hotel know when you are expected to arrive and depart that would be great. Gotta make sure we have plenty of beds/blankets. Also gotta make sure someone will be here to let the late comers in and all.

Be prepared to eat, drink, game and watch movies for the entire weekend! Can't say we didn't warn you.

No comments: