Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Who am I?

Ok, in keeping with the trend Steph started, here is my little bit of info:

-I buy clothes, but like it a hell of a lot more when I’m not overweight
-I like to listen to cd’s vs. the radio. Too much talking, I just want to hear some music
-I like to watch HGTV, TLC, the Animal Channel and my Thursday night shows
-I love to read. Yes, I even read cheesy romance novels. Reading is my escape from the real world. It also helps that I read so fast.
-I’m most comfortable around my long time friends. They seem to still love me after all these years and that really means something to me. If only they had more friend time.
-Candice is a hard and loyal worker, but quick to anger and has no patience
-I can’t spell. Really, I have a few learning disabilities that make me write very slow and spelling is hell for me. This makes taking notes a bitch and causes problems with college classes
-I get along with males easier than females. I can’t stand all the lying and games that so many females love to do. I just tell it like it is.
-I am too blunt and have stuck my foot in my mouth more than anyone I know, other than my dad that is. Guess that’s where I got it. I need to learn to think before I speak better.
-I am a sucker when it comes to animals and trying to take care of my friends. Too much of a mother- type.
-I have never been accused of being shy. I was the one that always got talks too much on all my report cards. Hell, I even got it on a job review once.
-I’m more of a common sense smart type person. Not really good at anyone thing. Just practical
-I have no real hobbies to speak of. Can’t seem to find anything I really like or am good at.
-I am deathly afraid of heights. And no, you can’t make me do anything I don’t want to do so don’t try to cure me of it. I am so bad I hate the second floor of the mall. Ask Mark. I get mad at him it he doesn’t walk on the outside so I don’t have to.
-I don’t play video games because they are too frustrating for me. Make me too angry because I can’t play them worth a damn. So, I just don’t. Yes Mark, that includes Halo.
-I love to take pictures. I’m not good enough to make a living at it or anything like that. But it’s something I’ve always liked to do.
-I have a shit back and hate it. From what the doctors say I can thank my dad for that one too.
-I can’t swim. Yes, my friends all tried to teach me as a kid. I just can’t do it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I can’t stand water in my eyes. I even keep a washcloth in the shower to keep the water out of my eyes while I’m in there.
-I can’t wait to get back to school and try to do something I like. The sooner I go back the sooner I will be done and can hopefully stop working shit office jobs I hate just to pay the bills.
-I always wanted to be a racecar drive until being in a few wrecks made me too scared. Now I have trouble being in a car if I’m not driving and make my poor husbands life hell. Not too mention I get carsick. Yuk.
-I still miss my dog Tippy that died right after we moved into the house my parents live in now. She was the best dog ever. I still love dogs and want another one, but not until we buy a house with a yard.
-The only class I have ever come close to acing was Photography at Vo-tech. I only made one B in two years.
-I can’t stand talk radio. It’s just boring to me. Especially Rush Limbaugh.
-I am very lonely here in Dallas. I’ve lived here two years and haven’t made a single new friend. The only friend I have here is someone I became friends with from work before ever moving here.
-I don’t like to get drunk too much anymore because you lose control and feel like hell the next day. I also don’t want to be an alcoholic. Although, technically I’ve been one since birth.
-I read For Better For Worse, Fox Trot and Dear Ann everyday online
-I cuss way too much and am in so much trouble if/when Mark and I have kids
-I hate it that everyone, stranger included, tells me I need to stop smoking. It’s none of their business and I will when I want to.
-I love my cats and get mad when I think of the people out there that are cruel to animals. They have so much love to give us no matter what.

No comments: