Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Hold onto your socks, I'm blogging

Due to the hubby playing this Star Wars PC game non-stop I had to resort to blogging at work. I guess I can fill you in on what's been going on with me. I am working on a temporary testing project for a hospital in CA right now so I've been getting a break from the usual job. While I have been gone the whole department has done a 180. We are now down to the boss, me and 3 others for our whole department. Sigh. Now I can breathe easy. I got to keep my job and all the people that made my life hell at work are gone. I have also been going to physical therapy again for the past few weeks. I pinched a nerved in my back again, lucky for me not as bad as the last time. This has however given me the incentive to start working out again. Yes, that means I'm pushing Mark to also. We even went and bought a yoga ball this weekend because that's one of the things I do some of my PT stuff on. Hopefully the Bloyd's will be thinner and healthier the next time you see us and can stay that way. I also started back to school this past week. Looks like this is going to be a busy semester for me=lots of gaming time for Mark.

I also want to say congrats again to Micah for getting a new job and breaking free from his work hellhole! It's about time! Maybe this will start a trend for the others that hate their jobs.

No comments: