Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Yahoo! Launch

Ok, The wife has long been a listener of Yahoo! Launch. Today I decided to turn it on here at work and give it a go. I have to say that it is pretty damn cool. Completely customized radio station. You rate the songs, the artists, the albums nad it generates a playlist based off the feedback you give. Never want to hear "Under the Bridge" again? Tell it. Right now, Stairway to Heaven (Live) is playing.

I have upwards of 7 gig of Mp3's on my computer here at work, and I don't have a quarter of the stuff I've heard. And all of this stuff is music I like.

Follow the link above and give it a listen. I'm not sure if it costs anything. It comes free with an SBC DSL account so that is how the wife and I are using it.

No comments: