NOVEMBER 17TH BABY!!!!
Metallica will be playing in Dallas and we bought our tickets yesterday before they go on sale to the public. Life is good.
So I finished the new Anita Blake book last night. Good stuff. I just wish it didn't take so long between books. People need to understand some of us read fast. I don't like having to wait a year or more in between books. That's torture.
For those of you that don't like cats you can skip on. Mark found a site for me to pass the time with, www.catster.com. I can sit and look at pics of other peoples cats and read their stories. Now they just need a site like that for dogs.
If any of you have been to San Antonio and have any tips feel free to pass them on. We're going at the end of October for our anniversary and I haven't been there before. We're just going for the weekend and will be spending Saturday at Sea World. Another first for me that weekend. We did manage to book a room at a 5 star resort for cheap via priceline.com. Anyway, food ideas are what we really need. I think we can figure out stuff to do the rest of the time. And I'm sure the RiverWalk will be crazy that weekend being Halloween and all so I'm looking forward to that. I read something about decorated coffins floating down the river.
Thursday, September 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment