What a morning!
There is nothing like waking up thinking you over slept a little and rushing around to get ready only to realize you are doing fine on time. In fact, you are doing better then fine. So good that your alarm hasn't even gone off yet! Right. So, I was almost ready to walk out the door this morning when I realized my mind must still be on my old shift, 6-3. I just started back to 8-5 Monday. Anyway, I am sitting here after taking more then enough time to get ready and still have almost 1/2 hour to kill before I leave. And that's putting me at work in time to go get breakfast and eat before 8am. Now doesn't that make you feel better about your day already? At least you didn't miss out on sleep like me this morning.
Thursday, September 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment